Every month we select an athlete that demonstrates exceptional dedication, positivity, and support toward their fellow athletes and community. For the month of June, we have chosen Julia Brauchli! Julia is an amazing client, always smiling and making others feel welcome. AND, she works HARD, taking the time to perfect her technique and work towards her goals.
• What’s your athletic background?
Gymnastics club, netball (premier league & NLB) bicycling, skiing & Crossfit.
• What was your first experience with CrossFit?
I was gobsmacked about Crossfit. It‘s really intensive and challenging. In the beginning, it really was difficult with the different movements -> BUT: practice makes perfect!
• When did you start CrossFit?
• Why did you choose CrossFit Schaffhausen?
Thanks to Google 😉
• What keeps you coming back?
Great people and the passion for Crossfit.
• How do you like to spend your free time?
BBQ with my friends, bicycling, skiing, travel…and much more 🙂
• What are one or two improvements you have seen in your life since starting CrossFit?
High-speed-strength & power of endurance
• What are your goals for 2018?
Improve my physical performance and get fit for work…
• What would you say to someone thinking about starting CrossFit?
Don‘t be affraid about Crossfit and the movements. You have a perfect support at the box with coach James.
• What’s your favorite & least favorite CrossFit movement?
Just one favorite? Okay I love every Clean movement. I don‘t like wallballs…(including the workout „Karen“ with 150 wallballs…omg)
• What’s your favorite cheat meal?
Wurstchässalot mit Pommes 😉
• Anything else you would like to share with the CrossFit Schaffhausen family?
Great people & great coach = just awesome…
If you know of a member who deserves to be our next Member of the Month, just send us an email and let us know what is so amazing about this person. If we agree, they’re next 😉