CrossFit – Small Group Coaching
The heart of our program are our CrossFit classes. These one hour sessions combine the best of strength training, skill work and conditioning. We keep the classes small (maximum 12 people) so that each participant can get the best possible coaching experience. It is important to note, you are not getting a “gym membership” here. You are hiring a team of experienced strength and conditioning Coaches dedicated to helping you reach your fitness goals.
What To Expect In A CrossFit Class:
- Professional Coaches leading every class
- Quarterly check-ins and goal setting to make sure you are progressing
- One hour of training including warm-up, mobility, strength/ skill work and conditioning
- Customized workouts for all levels, from novice to competitor
- No more than 12 people per class, with enough high quality equipment for any workout
- Industry leading workout logging and tracking through Beyond the Whiteboard (free for members)
- Access to our medical grade Body Composition Analysis machine to measure body fat, muscle mass, and much more
- The support, camaraderie and motivation that can only come from training with an amazing community
- Over 30 hours of class times available every week
During group classes, you’ll push yourself and sweat it out with like-minded individuals, as you compete with yourself for rounds, time, points, glory, emotional satisfaction and personal growth. You will reach new physical and emotional levels you didn’t think were possible, and you will undoubtedly find yourself with a new group of friends and support network.
*Jumping into any group CrossFit class without prior training is like jumping in with the water polo team before your first swimming lesson! We require all participants to complete our Foundations Program before joining the CrossFit Group classes.
If you attend classes an average of 3 times per week, the cost per class is only chf15 per hour….or about the cost of a meal at MacDonalds!
The Benefits of CrossFit:
- A marked increase in work capacity across a range of modalities (all workouts are measurable and repeatable to ensure accurate data collection).
- Through constantly varied programming, clients can expect to see improvements in ten recognized fitness domains (Speed, Agility, Balance, Coordination, Power, Stamina, Strength, Mobility, Accuracy and Cardiovascular Endurance).
- Regular attendance, in conjunction with a healthy diet, will result in achieving and/or maintaining healthy markers in body fat and muscle mass percentages.