Every month we select an athlete that demonstrates exceptional dedication, positivity, and support toward their fellow athletes and community.
Our Featured Athlete for March 2018 is Andre “Stricky” Strickstrock!
What’s your athletic background?
– Former soccer player, Gym visitor and passionate runner (1/2 marathon)
• What was your first experience with CrossFit?
– Group class at CFSH on the platform in the middle, we did clean and jerk
• When did you start CrossFit?
– March 2015
• Why did you choose CrossFit Schaffhausen?
– That’s the local Box, and the first result on google search
• What keeps you coming back?
-The coaching qaulity, the community and the results
• How do you like to spend your free time?
– Relaxing with music, playing guitar and drinking a good single malt whisky, biking, good times with family and friends
• What are one or two improvements you have seen in your life since starting CrossFit?
-Transforming of my body, body shape, more self confidence, double unders 🙂
• What are your goals for 2018?
• What would you say to someone thinking about starting CrossFit?
-No excuses just do it you gonna love it!
• What’s your favorite & least favorite CrossFit movement?
–The thruster because i hate it the most 🙂
• What’s your favorite cheat meal?
– Schweinshaxe and a lot of beer….
• Anything else you would like to share with the CrossFit Schaffhausen family?
– always five pounds less then Stricky on your barbell!!!!