You are at the center of what we do. Your experience at CrossFit Schaffhausen is very important. To keep things simple for you, we ask that you agree to these simple terms and conditions of service:
At CrossFit Schaffhausen, we ask that you:
- Arrive on time for your appointments (it’s YOUR time we’re talking about, after all.)
- Cancel or change appointment times, if you must, before 8am (for PT) on the day of the appointment, or one hour in advance of your Group Class.
- Your monthly fees are due in advance of training. It can take one to two business days for the funds to reach us and be recorded, so plan to pay a few days before the due date to avoid being blocked from class.
- Inform us in advance if you are planning to be away. We will provide you with a workout plan to use while you travel.
- Tell your Trainer immediately if you’re feeling dizzy, lightheaded, or nauseous. We can help.
- Put your things away – neatly and in clean condition – immediately after use.
- Be nice to everyone else in the gym (you can still be mean to us. That’s fine.)
- Make your Trainer aware of aches, pains or other issues at the start of your session.
In return, we promise to:
- Always be on time for our appointment with you.
- Be prepared with a training plan for the session.
- Alter workouts as required.
- Make you the center of our attention during your session.
- Behave in a professional manner, and maintain strict confidentiality.
- Provide a custom training plan while you are on holiday.
- Provide you with a safe, clean space to train.
- Treat every client the same with regard to pricing, scheduling, and answering questions.
- Stay on top of relevant research that will help you achieve your goals.
- Continuously upgrade our skills through monthly education and review by an independent source (UpCoach)