Try CrossFit risk-free with a ‘One Week Trial Membership’. Just Follow These Steps.
Step #1 – Schedule a “No Sweat” Consultation
The “No Sweat” Consultation is a private, free meeting with a Coach. This is an opportunity for you to share your background, past injuries, concerns, and (most importantly) your unique goals. For some, the conversation is very quick, for others, it’s a bit more in- depth. This is not a sales session (we don’t do long term contracts).
- Share your background and unique goals.
- Develop a custom plan of action unique to your fitness and nutrition goals.
- Tour CrossFit Schaffhausen and get to know our facility.
- Get your questions answered.
To schedule your consultation, just click on the button below. Each session lasts about 20 minutes. These times are also available if you need to book your Body Composition Analysis.
Step #2 – Free Personal Training Session
Each person who comes through our doors is different, with different goals, fears, abilities and limitations. In order to ensure that CrossFit is the right program for you, we offer a FREE Personal Training Session
- Learn the basics of CrossFit and experience your first workout with a one-hour Personal Training Session.
To schedule your FREE Personal Training session, just click on any available day and time below. Each session lasts one hour. Wear whatever clothes you normally use for workouts, and bring a water bottle and towel. Plan to arrive 10-15 minutes before your appointment to allow time to get changed etc.
Step #3 – One Week Trial Membership chf49
We ask everyone to go through our No Sweat Consultation and One Week Trial Membership for one simple reason. We want you to be 100% sure that CrossFit Schaffhausen is the right place for you. Try us risk-free for one full week, work with our team of experienced Coaches, and meet our amazing members.
- Unlimited Group Classes for one week.
- Get a head start on your nutrition with our ‘Quick Start 7 Day Nutrition Challenge’. Seven small habits, delivered daily through our app.
- Get a full Body Composition Analysis, including body fat %, muscle mass and much more.