Foundations of CrossFit
We get it, starting any new fitness program can be difficult, and CrossFit is no exception. CrossFit is a skill-based program. Instead of sitting you down on a machine, we teach you HOW to move; move your own body, move external weight, and move efficiently to accomplish any exercise or task.
Jumping into any group CrossFit class without prior training is like jumping in with the water polo team before your first swimming lesson! With that in mind, you will start off by completing our Foundations of CrossFit program.
Foundations of CrossFit chf349 (start anytime)
- Functional Movement Screen and Body Composition Analysis
- Five 1:1 PT sessions
- Set your own schedule
- FREE Unlimited Group Classes for the remainder of the month (must complete all 6 sessions)
Once you have completed the Foundations of CrossFit program, you are free to continue with personal training, or join our Group program as a full member. Your Primary Coach will check in with you every month, and you will get together for a follow up goals meeting and assessment to make sure you are progressing.
Anyone can do our Foundations of CrossFit program, but it’s definitely not for everyone. In order to provide the best quality of Coaching possible, we only accept 4 participants into the program each month. If you would like to apply for a spot, please fill in the form below.
- Your movement is evaluated prior to starting the program, and any problem areas are addressed through the prescription of corrective exercises.
- Small group or one-on-one Coaching allows your Coach to closely observe your initial sessions, and can provide instruction on proper scaling for safety and efficacy.
- Through regular attendance and adherence to a healthy diet over the first 90 days, body fat and muscle mass percentages will move toward healthy markers.