Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the past decade, you’ve probably noticed the ever increasing popularity of Obstacle Course racing. Spartan Race, Tough Mudder, Strongman Run, Muddy Angels….there are literally dozens of choices of races for all levels of fitness. AND, obstacle course racing fits in perfectly with CrossFit’s goal of training FUNCTIONAL fitness, and it’s a great way to express your fitness and training in a new, exciting environment. Time to put those pull-ups to the test!!
Obstacle Race Prep Course
April 25 to June 6 2018
Optional BootCamp Monday/ Friday @0845 or 2000
CLICK HERE TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT
Weather it’s your first ever Obstacle Course Race, or you are a veteran of the sport, we will get you ready for the 2018 season in just 6 weeks!
- Two Obstacle Course Race specific training sessions with an SGX Obstacle Course Racing Certified Coach
- Two “homework” workouts assigned each week to get you outside and working on your endurance
- Access to two additional “BootCamp” classes (optional) for additional fitness training
- Our “OCR Prep Course Nutrition Guide” to get you leaner and stronger for race day
- *Optional: Work directly with a Nutrition Coach with a customized plan and weekly check in
- SGX Coach – Spartan Race Certification for Obstacle Race Coaches
- Spartan Race Director – I know the races and obstacles inside out 🙂
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer